Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cheque or credit card

Our friends have been asking how they can support us financially while we volunteer to teach in Africa:
1. Cheque. Make it out to either "SIM Canada" or "CIM Canada". Only they can issue tax receipts. In either case, write our names in the Memo field.
2. Credit card through SIM's secure website. . Make sure you enter the names "Timothy Chu and Dora Ho" in step 3.

No comments: